Saturday, November 29, 2008

Good day/Bad day

Today started out great....I finished my shark sculpture...made an awesome hat for it...had a great coffee...watched the newest episode of Dexter...had Thanksgiving leftovers for lunch...Life was good.

Then when going to deliver the shark sculpture to the Icebox, tragedy struck (am I dramatic...just a little, maybe)...one of the back fins broke....ah! I instantly turned into an absolute wreck, while my dear husband devised the repair plan. We delivered him and need to go back monday to finish the repair job. I'm not quite over the traumatic experience of it breaking yet, but hope to be by Monday... Sheesh...

Anyway, here is a sneak peek view for fancy blog readers:







Close up of his hat

1 comment:

Dees said...

He is so cute Darla!love his sweet disposition!(never ever thought I would say this about a shark!)