Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A big whont whont

Today was planned out....I would start molds on 4 pieces and work on the big piece...easy, right?
Well, what wasn't planned was that last night our old man cat, Logan, would lose control of his two back legs due to a blood clot...long story short is that we lost our little guy today...we chose to put him to sleep as the vet said there was nothing she could do and that he was in tremendous pain....they've tried operating on such things in the past but it never worked out for the better in the end...fuck.



We'll miss you Logan....eatiest cat in the whole wide world...

And so after all that I still managed to make it to the studio and get some work done...Here are the 4 pieces before I started the molds...ran out of batteries before I could snap any more photos...Still have 3 molds to do so I'll just pick up on the process with them...

1 comment:

Darla said...

Thanks so much Julie