Monday, August 17, 2009

Back in action!

Hello! i just returned from a week+ long vacation...a terribly rainy, then hot and sweaty vacation, but a vacation, nonetheless...
I am still recovering but here's a quick update, with more to come this week!


Over the 8 days I was away, someone emailed me that Mara Zepeda of Neither Snow had a sneak peek of her house featured on Design Sponge...and that my Ladies are complicated... print was in one of the photos! How exciting!



I also started a small sculpture of my friend Molly Mullahy for an upcoming show at Nexus Gallery in Philadelphia. Photos and details to come!

This week I'll start up work again on the solo show I have coming up, as well as on an installation piece for the Philadelphia Fringe Festival's Festival Bar. Many a photo to come...

Oh! And very exciting upcoming classes that I'll be teaching this fall are an Introduction to Animal Sculpture Class through Pterodactyl Philadelphia (to be held in my studio...come check it out!) and Sculptural Forms through the Fleisher Art Memorial. Can't wait!!!

Yay!

No comments: